- About Us
- NP Resources
- News and Events
Florida Association of Nurse Practitioners will be the leading Florida Nurse Practitioner professional organization for Nurse Practitioners (NPs) in Florida advocating for patient centered health care. The organization will increase knowledge on healthcare policy pertaining to Nurse Practitioner (NP) practice and patient centered health care; and will remove barriers to Nurse Practitioner (NP) practice to gain access to quality health care for Floridians.
Through aggressive grassroots involvement in the legislative process the Corporation will:
• Educate the public on the advanced practice of nursing.
• Remove obstructions to the advanced practice of nursing.
• Work to remove barriers and gain access to health care for all Floridians.
• Foster and promote civility, mutual respect, and collegial support among nurses practitioners
• Be a good steward of contributions received for these purposes.