- About Us
- NP/Student Resources
- News and Events
New Membership click here
**If your membership is coming up due for renewal but are having financial difficulties due to COVID-19, please contact us, we want to help!**
Renewal Membership Instructions
Renewal IF EXPIRED
1. Once logged into your account, under "Invoices, Payments & History" click on "Membership."
2. Under your membership status click on the link to "Upgrade Your Membership."
3. This will take you to "Edit My Profile." Once you make sure all the necessary information is filled in and correct, click "Save Changes" at the bottom of the page.
4. Then you get to the Membership Dues page. Here you will choose your level of membership from the drop down; either a NP Student Membership, a regular NP Membership, or a NP Retired Membership. Then you will put in your payment information and submit.
Renewal BEFORE AUTO-RENEW
Once set up for Auto-Renew the only thing needed is to ensure your credit card information is correct. Here is how to verify that:
1. Once logged into your account, under “Invoices, Payments & History” click on Membership Info
2. Click on MIDDLE icon to “Update/Check Billing Info”
If you have problems renewing or updating your information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org